Friday, June 16, 2017

ahaken, not stirred

Well I've gotten a reintroduction to "Ocean...Atlantic Ocean" today. It's been like a bucking horse all day. So much so that it's been hard to read for very long before feeling queasy. So my day has been: read, queasiness, nap, repeat. It got up to 22C today but it's back down to 18 as the sun is going down now. I've crossed into the next time zone now so I'm two hours ahead of east coast time. Looks like this wind direction will be with me for a few more days so the bucking will continue. So far the boat is holding up just fine though.
892 miles from Horta. Currently sailing close hauled on a course of 122M which would take me south of the Azores but the wind is supposed to shift in a few days so I can add some northerly to my course.
37 45.525N
47 26.528W

No comments:

Post a Comment