Saturday, July 1, 2017

traffic jam

Wow! The amount of ship traffic here in the Mediterranean is incredible. And of course the wind is on my nose again (as it was when I was coming through this same area last fall in the opposite direction); which means I'll need to tack throughout the night while dodging ships. Good times!
Today I committed to scheduling my return flight on the morning of July 7th. Now that I have purchased my ticket I'm extra motivated as anyone that is aware of my frugal ways will testify :-) If all goes to plan I should be able to arrive in Canet-en-Roussillon by noon on the 6th. Then I need to find transportation to Toulouse. I've already started packing a few things but will accelerate that as I get closer to the boat's home port. Hopefully I can get most of the interior cleaning done before I get back so once I get into port I'll just need to refuel, scrub the salt off the outside, and do a walk through with Pascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment