Saturday, March 11, 2017

Clearing out and in

Went back to Soper's this morning to clear out of the BVI's. Fortunately there was a mooring available which I caught in my first attempt. Took about 20 minutes to handle the paperwork and I was back on my way to Redhook via Cruz Bay (US Customs). Had a nice downwind sail under the gennaker down to Cruz Bay. There were. I moorings available so I had to anchor in a rather tight spot but it worked just fine. US Customs was a breeze. They also informed me that I don't need to check out as long as I check in with the BVis when I go back. BYW: I didn't have to pay any fees for US Customs and Immigration. Everywhere else has required fees to be paid.
Then I weighed anchor and scooted over to Redhook where I found a mooring. Now I'm heading to the St Thomas airport to meet up with Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment